Identity Theft Victim, but no help from Avast

My identity theft problem is awful! Where was AVAST prevention? I have a Premium Security Account that still says my computer has “no problems.” I have tried reaching support but can’t report this.

Maybe this has nothing to do with Avast.
Identity theft is everywhere. all it takes is one site (be it facebook, forums, shopping sites etc) you have signed upto in your lifetime to get hacked and all that info is sold on the dark web. a million accounts can be bought for a few £/$
then they get resold forever. they have your name,address,post/zip code,email addresses,phone numbers and a lot of the time passwords or hashed passwords.
Ive never had popup fake warnings yet but i get calls,text,emails sometimes including my user name and actual password ive used but that was from 2014.
The gist of it is keep passwords updated and change them regulary. dont use simple 1234 or abcd and best never to use same password for more than one account. I know its hard to remember so many so i use a password manager and all my passwords are random 15-18 digits including Aa1@/%!
If youve had avast premium for a good few years then i use their password manager that was included with premium but i think that was removed a couple of years ago but still works fine as long as youve not removed avast from your pc.