Hello everyone,
there is a new beta version ready - build 26.10.11190 .
Release notes
What Was Fixed
Installer
Fixed: The offline/full installer package is slightly smaller now. We removed some redundant files from it.
Download links:
Avast Free
Avast Premium
Avast Clear
Enjoy this beta!
We are looking forward to your feedback.
AVAST Team
2 Likes
DavidR
October 1, 2026, 1:21pm
2
Thanks for the new beta, monitoring.
NON
October 1, 2026, 1:32pm
3
Thanks for the new beta
Fixed: The offline/full installer package is slightly smaller now. We removed some redundant files from it.
Maybe my 1GB issue may be gone with this…
This might be a pointless question that I’ve already asked several times without getting an answer… Is it still not possible to do a “custom” installation in setup before the installation happens?
DavidR
October 6, 2026, 12:55am
5
I don’t believe so as mentioned in this post by RejZoR.
I don’t remember exactly, I installed Avast Free, then I went to Programs and Features to remove components I don’t want or need because custom installer isn’t an option anymore and after I did the changes and rebooted new kind of popup appeared with animated buttons which I thought were just animations but were apparently real buttons activating all the premium features and converting Free version to Premium trial without clearly asking or telling me what’s happening. I really don’t like such b…